Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 29

The ride back to Sid's place was filled with silence. Neither of us even tried to make conversation and the whole ride felt awkward. After what seemed like forever we arrived at the Lemieux household and he pulled up and parked in the parking lot. We got out of the car and I followed him silently to the house. Once inside we made our way into his wing of the house and into his bedroom before he finally broke the silence.

"Just make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a minute." He said over his shoulder as he was on his way out through his bedroom door.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and stayed there waiting for him. He came back after a few minutes with two bottles of water in his hand and handed me one. Then he came and sat down next to me on the bed. The silence that had started up again was killing me and I wanted to start any type of conversation with him before I went insane.

"I'm sorry I overreacted at the bar." I stated simply.
"What? I brought you here so I could apologize. I should have known better than think she was going to just try to hang out after what you overheard. So I'm sorry I should've stayed away from her. But I'm serious she didn't start until she saw you coming." He responded.
"I believe that. I just feel bad that we're here and most of your friends are at the bar celebrating, it doesn't seem fair especially since you're the captain."
"I'd rather be here alone with you, working on us. I think there are things we have to talk about and get out of the way so we may as well do it."
"What happened to just being normal?" I felt a little disappointed that he still had things in mind to talk about.
"I'm assuming if the conversation goes the way I'm hoping it does then we will be able to be normal."
"Alright well let's get the show on the road."

Sid smiled at me and signalled for me to get more comfortable on the bed. I went right back against the wall so that my feet was spread across the bed and he did the same staying right beside me. After we had both gotten comfortable he got started.

"I know that ever since we decided to give us a shot there has been something to royally fuck us over every time," he began, "And I hate that. Especially when I told you that this wasn't worth the long distance relationship because that was just stupid. The truth is you're the first girl that I've been with who doesn't like me for my money and fame, you, for some reason, like me for me and I guess I'm just not that used to it so I always have my guard up."
"Sid it's not all your fault I've overreacted about things a lot and I know that. It's just that I've had one boyfriend since I can remember. We didn't really have to do this whole getting to know each other because we grew up together anyway so we kind of just escalated to the point of a relationship. And then I finds out he's been sneaking around with one of my best friends behind my back so I think that's something I'll have to get over." I responed.
"Well you might not believe this but you can ask any of the team and they'll tell you I'm not like that. If we have a problem I want to deal with it with you and not go behind your back to somebody else so you do not have to worry about me cheating or anything, I'm not going to hurt you."
"And I do believe you I guess we just have to stop buying into all the drama and try to be normal."

He paused for a few minutes before starting again.

"What do you want to do about the media?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I questioned not knowing what he was talking about.
"Well they're eventually going to see us together and then it's going to get crazy for you. Do you want to tell people we're together or are we just friends to them. When some of the fans finds out they're going to drag you through the ringer and the media will be up in your face all of the time."
"Vero and the rest of the girls don't seem to mind."
"Well not to sound full of it or anything but they rest of the team doesn't have to deal with the media like I do, for some reason they're always fascinated by my life and up until now I haven't had much of a private life to hide."
"So does that mean you want to hide us?"
"I just don't want to throw you to the sharks if you're not ready."
"Well how about we don't go around broadcasting but if we're asked we can say that we're seeing what happens. That way we're not denying it or confirming it."
"You're a smart girl. And believe me it won't be all bad because a lot of people will love you, how could they not? And the guys and most of the girls thinks a lot of you so you're surrounded with support."
"Alright well I'm ready to be in a real relationship with you so whatever comes with you I'll gladly accept it."

He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead after I said that.

"There's one more thing and then I promise we can stop." He said with a little smile.
"Let it out." I replied.
"What happens when I leave Pittsburgh? Do you want to try the long distance for the summer because I do. I think we can make it work and I really want to at least give us a real chance."
"I agree."
"So we're officially a real, exclusive couple in it for the long haul?"
"Absolutely."
"And now the normal starts."
"Finally." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Once again we fell into a silence but this time it was far from awkward. It was comfortable and I could have stayed like it for the rest of the night if he hadn't had something else in mind.


He kissed my forehead again which made me smile and look up at him. As soon as our eyes met his lips came crashing down on mine with a fiery passion that I'd never experienced before. He began to move me until I caught on to what he was doing and I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling him, with each of my legs on either side of his body. The kiss only began to intensify from this point and I knew that there was no backing out now. He began to kiss along my jawline and down my neck while he brought his hands up my sides sending shivers down my spine. He broke his lips away from my body long enough to pull my shirt off over my head and then dove back into my lips. Somehow he managed to flip us so that we were lying normally on the bed, me with my head on the pillows and him on top of me. I was so turned on by the feel of his body pressing me into the mattress and the warmth oozing from him that I didn't know how I was going to handle myself. I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head and threw it on the floor next to mine.

"Maybe I should lock the door before this goes any further." He stated breathlessly as he pulled away from me.
"OK." Was all I could muster out of me.

He got up off the bed and turned on the bedside lamp then over to the door and locked it, turning off the light as he made his way back over to me. He layed down on top of me again, parting my legs so that he could fit in between them. He slowly kissed his way down my neck then my chest and on down my stomach until he reached the top of my jeans. He quickly unbuttoned them and I rose a little so he could slip them all the way off and add to the pile of clothing that was building on the floor. He made his way back up and our lips connected again for another heated kiss. While the kiss was happening my hands made their way down to his jeans and unbuttoned them and pushed them as far down as I could reach while he kicked them the rest of the way off.

We never broke the kiss while his right hand found it's way down my body, while his left hand kept him propped up. His right hand slowly made it's way into my underwear and I couldn't help but suck in quickly as I felt him insert two of his fingers inside me. He began moving them around inside me and after a few minutes stopped long enough to take my underwear completely off and then inserted them again. He began pumping them faster and faster and I could feel my orgasm coming. It was so close and as soon as I was about to go off he pulled them out of me quickly.

"Sid, why?" I groaned causing a smile to spread across his face. Then in one swift motion he had his boxers taken off and a condom put on. He used his hands to spread my legs as far as they would go and then he entered me. I dug my nails into his back as I could feel every inch of him going deeper and stretching me. Once he was in as far as he could go he stopped to allow me to get used to the size of him in me. After a few minutes he began moving in circular motions which made me dig my nails in him even harder as he stretched me even further. Then he pulled himself all the way out and dove back in as far as he could go. He began to thrust into me and got a steady rhythm going. I couldn't keep the whimpers in as he hit the sweet spot with every thrust. I could feel the sensations getting stronger and stronger until my orgasm hit and I moaned out very loudly. I could feel my whole body trembling beneath him and he continued to pump inside me.

After I had stopped trembling he flipped us over so that I was now on top straddling him. I bent over to give him a quick kiss before I sat up straight and put my hands on his thighs. I began to move my hips in a circular motion this time and knew he was enjoying it because I could hear him sucking his breath in. Then as I could feel my own sensations coming back as I moaned even more, then I began to move up and down faster and faster until my second orgasm hit with full force and I screamed out his name and I could feel my walls constricting around him. While I was coming back to reality he flipped us over again so that he was on top of me and gave a few more thrusts before he experienced his own orgasm, moaning my name as it happened. He stayed inside of me for a few minutes allowing our breathing to get back to normal. Then he kissed me on forehead and pulled out of me. He shoved his boxers on and threw me over my underwear before he went into the bathroom. I got fully dressed and when he came out I went in to try to freshen myself up a little. As I came out I saw him laying on the bed looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" I asked feeling really paranoid all of a sudden.
"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend." He replied causing me to blush.
"Well thanks," I started feeling a little shy for some reason. "I should get home I guess."
"Are you serious?" He asked looking a little disappointed.
"Well yeah what'd you expect?"
"I don't know, that maybe you would stay here tonight."
"Well I suppose that could be arranged." I said as I walked towards him with smile.
"Great, call Logan first and I'll get you some shorts and a t-shirt to wear. I have a spare toothbrush too if you want it."
"OK."

I made a quick call and listened to Logan make fun of me for being easy for a few minutes and then hung up. Sid had placed the clothes on the bed for me and I went into the bathroom and changed into them and brushed my teeth. When I came out he had the covers pulled back and was already in bed waiting for me. I climbed in beside him and snuggled up to him. He was laying on his back and I layed on my side facing him resting my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. He gave me another kiss on the forehead once I was all settled in.

"Good-night baby." He said.
"Night Sid." I replied as I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep that I have had in months.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hot and sweet rolled into one.

Perfect combination.

Cathy said...

NICE!!!!! So glad they worked things out!!