Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey Guys

Hey I figured I would just let everyone know that I don't think I'll be writing this story anymore. I have been reading many other fan fictions and think they are all amazing which makes me kind of disappointed in where my story is. I don't feel like I can write an interesting story like some of you can so I'm just going to enjoy your stories. To those of you who actually do read my story I'd like to thank you for leaving your comments, they always made me feel great. So thanks again and I look forward to enjoying your stories :) !!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

awwwww
Im gna miss reading ur story...
and u shouldnt feel ur story is bad, i luv it!
<3

Cathy said...

I will miss this story! I really did enjoy reading it! I think that you are a good writer so I don't think you should get discouraged at all!!

Anonymous said...

This pretty much sucks. It's soooo not good to compare your ability/progress to others. You only become better at writing, and anything else for that matter, by keeping on keeping on. I just rediscovered this story a few days ago, after losing the link for a while.
Thanks for entertaining us. You rock.

-elle

PK_37 said...

Please don't end this story. I used to read it, before I became a blogger, and now I found it again.

If writing is a passion of yours, you should continue on doing it.

Please don't stop writing.

Pretty please.